Bella Terra offers a variety of RV lots for ownership or rental. With the opening of Phase 3 we have a number of our most desirable, northern exposure lots. These north facing lots provides afternoon share on the living side of your RV to extend and enhance your RV lifestyle experience.
- Oversized lots, some 50’ x 90’
- 60 degree angle lots for ease of parking
- Concrete pad and built in patio
- All lots feature electric, water, sewer, cable television and internet access
- Professional landscaping for natural privacy
Ask about lots with upgraded amenities such as:
- Screened-in gazebos
- Gas or wood firepits
- Upgraded parking surfaces
- Custom outdoor kitchens and entertainment centers
- Storage house, finished with restroom or laundry options
- Enlarged patios, upgraded landscaping and much more!
Nestled alongside Bella Terra’s Centerpiece Lake, these lots offer stunning views of the Grand Clubhouse and water. The water’s edge is a great place to start and end the day.
Coach Estate Lots
These lots are spread along the eastern and western peninsulas of the Centerpiece Lake. This exclusive location offers sweeping views of Bella Terra.
Terraced lots are about living at a higher level. Placed along the tree line of our resort, these larger lots embrace the RV resort and offer privacy at the rear. Sitting just above other lots, the Centerpiece Lake is beautifully presented before you. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets are scheduled daily for your viewing pleasure!
Pull Through Lots
Strategically placed throughout the resort – the pull through lots are ideally situated for maximum access to all that Bella Terra has to offer. Ease of access to our dog park, bath houses and the Grand Clubhouse make these lots extremely appealing.
Price Versus Value
There is a considerable difference between price and value. Although it’s easy to find an inexpensive RV lot, finding one that offers many amenities and lifestyle enhancements, provides unparalleled service and dollar for dollar gives you more than you will find at nearly any resort in America … Now, that’s true value.