* DISCLAIMER: Please note that Bella Terra RV Resort is restricted to Class A Motorcoaches only with a minimum length of 32' and must be no older than 15 years at time of arrival.
Featured Vacation Rental
2013 RV Survey
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long has the resort been open?
- The Bella Terra RV Resort opened in November of 2008 and is available for owners & guests to enjoy year-round.
- Is this the only Bella Terra location?
- At this time, yes, we have one location in the Alabama Gulf Coast region. Our goal is to eventually have a family of Bella Terra resorts throughout the United States.
- What are the sizes of your lots?
- Our lots are approximately 3,500-4,500 square feet, depending on the lot location. The concrete pads are approximately 70’ x 16’ and include additional concrete patio space.
- What are the purchase prices?
- Purchase prices are based on the lot size & location and range from $82k - $165k.
- Is there an HOA, and if so, what are the monthly dues? What do these cover?
- Monthly dues are $196/month and cover the resort’s grounds & building maintenance, property insurance, water, sewer & trash.
- How does the rental program operate?
- Our resort is professionally managed just as a hotel or condominium. Lots can be rented via our online booking system or through our Front Desk staff. Rental rates are based on the level of amenities the site offers. Our staff manages a rental rotation for each lot category to ensure fair rental opportunities to each owner. Owners receive 60% of the gross income generated by lot bookings which are paid on a monthly basis. A 40% commission is paid to the management company which covers the rental operations, advertising and marketing.
- Am I required to put my lot in the rental program?
- No, you are not required to enter your lot into our rental program. Owners can use their sites for personal enjoyment or as an investment to gain rental income.
- Will the resort always be restricted to Class A motor coaches?
- The resort will continue to be Class A restricted unless our HOA votes to alter that restriction, which is unlikely.
- How can I learn more about your IRA investment options?
- Our RV Consultant and Author, Richard Parker, is always available to answer questions on how to purchase your RV lot in an IRA or 401(k) as an investment opportunity. For more info, call our Front Desk at (866) 417-2416 or email Richard directly at email@example.com.
- Are children and/or pets allowed?
- Yes, our resort is family-friendly and furry friends are welcome! We even have our own fenced-in dog park.